The Coach Inn.16 Blythswood Street, Glasgow. G2.
The Coach Inn. 1991.
This old established pub was situated at the corner of Blythswood Street and Holm Street.
In 1897 landlady Annie Macrae took over this old pub she also owned a pub at the corner of Sauchiehall Street and West Nile Street.
In 1960 well known publican Bernard Flanagan owned this pub along with the Berkeley Bar on Argyle Street.
The Coach Inn during the 1960s.