The Little Mill Tavern.Green Street, Calton, Glasgow.
In 1893 The Little Mill Tavern was owned by Mrs Hughes. The date of it's establishment is lost in the mists of time. The old tavern was a little snug place with only two rooms, the property of the Buchanan Trust and had been in the the possession of Mrs Hughes since 1891. Mrs Hughes, a lady well fitted to conduct such a place. Everything was spit and span and in point of internal arrangement was a model of neatness. Mrs Hughes on entering the premises, made inquiries as to the date when the tavern was established, but failed to fined anything about the old tavern.