The Treble Two Bar.222 Abercromby Street, Glasgow. G40 2BZ.Tel: 01415543491.
The Treble Two Bar. 1991.
There’s been a pub on this site since at least 1845. William Cook occupied the premises in 1865 he also had pubs in South Albion Street, Canning Street now called London Road and one in Great Hamilton Street, now called London Road. Mr Cook resided at Wilson house, New Dalmarnock Road. This old established pub was known as the Club Bar. This part of Abercromby Street was known as Clyde Street.
An old worn painted sign on the side of the building. The Club Bar advertising Bernard's Brilliant Beer. Lounge & Ladies Room.