400 Victoria Road, Queens Park, Glasgow. G42 8YS. Tel: 0141332 2404.
Victoria Bar. 1991.
There has been a pub on this site since at least 1887. An old pub sat on this corner occupied by landlord James Bain Whyte, the old premises were demolished and a new pub with a tenement of flats above was erected on the site of the old pub, Mr Whyte continued to sell liquor here after the First World War.
In the 1930s John Robertson was licensee, he continued in this pub for the next thirty years.
Victoria Bar, dated 1903.
Mr Jim Brogan Celtic Football fame now ownes this pub.
The Findlay Brother once owned these premises, click here to read more.