6 Pub found.
Archibald McPherson's. 213
Hugh McPhee's. 145
The Kick Off. 101
The Queen Mary Wine & Spirit Vaults. 62
Robert MacDonald's. 101
The Waverley. 147
In 1899 Bernard Street had another four public houses..
101 Bernard Street at the corner of 37 Marquis Street owned by Robert MacDonald.
145 Bernard Street was owned by Hugh McPhee.
147 Bernard Street and 37 Preston Street was the Waverley Bar, owned by Maggie Murphy.
213 Bernard Street at the corner of 41 Boden Street was owned by Archie McPherson.
© 2002 John Gorevan. oldglasgowpubs.co.uk. All Rights Reserved.