The Overdale.114 Duke Street, Drygate, Glasgow.
The Overdale. 1991.
The Overdale has been closed for years now. At one time this place had a great singing lounge upstairs.
In the mid 1920s this was a car showroom occupied by the Scottish Commercial Cars Co Ltd. Guy Motors of Wolverhampton.
In 1927 James McAlees turned it into licensed premises. During the First World War James ran a pub in Stockwell Street, he took over from Daniel McAleese.